Monday, January 4, 2010

Everything in between

Well, our holiday is over! Boo hoo hoo, I am still on leave till the 11th, so atleast I can still chill a bit, although it feels like maternity leave all over again, as Josh is still home with me and hubby is off to work... Josh will be going back to school from tomorrow when they open, so then I can spend some time doing things in and around the house like I planned, being on leave doesn't mean you always have time to do it, we spent maybe 5 or 6 nights in our own beds this holiday, that's insane. Other than that it was always a quick visit here, a sleep over there, having people over for lunch. Hardly rest, really!

Christmas has come and gone, wow, what happened to the Christmas feeling? Did any of you get it? We didn't,even with it being Joshua's first Christmas, I missed it, it felt more like Christmas to me on New year's, if that even makes sense.

New years arrived with a bang (literally) seeing that we were all by our lonesome, can't really go and party with a baby now can you? And we just wanted some time to ourselves... Honestly, sleeping over again would make me sick!

So here's to:
Baby no 2, which will hopefully by conceived by July/August this year (cross your fingers for a girlie wirlie!)
Loosing 10kg's before I fall pregnant again
Keeping up with my expressing up until Josh is a year old
Being better at admin (home admin)
Studying, taking the plunge and doing 13 subjects this year
Just being the best wife/mother/sister/daughter I can be

2 comments:

  1. Yep - missed the Christmas feeling myself girl - like I said on my blog - you just don't have the time any more to sit down and reflect and honestly Im just so glad its all over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with everything Monz!! You are already a great mom, wife, sister,daughter and friend!!

    ReplyDelete