Thursday, November 5, 2009

Finally!

I am done with my exams, today was the last one, I was a bit panicked about this one, I didn't get to study much, trying to jam a years work into your head in one day is near impossible, but it seems I jammed just enough. I expected a biatch of a paper today and to my surprise it was all the less important stuff that was asked (Free State, do you always ask the easy stuff???) But hey, I am not complaining, I could atleast answer (or thumb suck) all of the questions, so I firmly believe it is a pass, even if it is JUST a pass I am happy, not in the mood for 70% or 80%'ers here. I just don't want to repeat a subject, then I am happy. Only 4 more years to go! Hee haa!!!

1 comment:

  1. Remember that you've been through a tough year Monz.. Babies change everything.

    Just glad it's behind you for now, until next year :)
    Enjoy the break!

    ReplyDelete