Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lots of stuff..

So since my last post there has been lots of things hapenning...

We celebrated my BIL's 40th birthday last weekend, which means that it marks a 10 year relationship between me and hubby from "friends at school" to lovey doveys to a married couple. Our first "date" was when I accompanied him to his brother's 30th in 1999. How time flies... And as a bonus, also on the day we saw that Joshua's first toothie made it's appearance. Something we will never forget.

Back at work since the end of my exams, although in the mornings, sometimes the day CAN get very long.

I don't know when AF is suppose to be due, I had my last cycle just before I went for my appendix op on 6 October, in that week after the op I sommer had a few days of bleeding again and I think the week after that aswell, strange??... With me now expressing I think it took me back to a proper 4 weekly cycle, which should be due maybe anytime soon now. I hope. I was broody at one stage, especially in the very beginning, I am not really anymore, well not so much, I will always yearn for a pregnancy again, (which will happen soon) but not quite ready for a baby yet, just want to be pregnant, if that makes ANY sense... I checked, just to make sure, and there was only one line on the stick.

I am very tired for some reason, I actually fell asleep expressing last night and the night before, how random is that?

And the biggest news, Josh is (leopard)crawling, he sails where he wants to be on the tummy or he pulls himself forward on his arms... He scrums if you let him lie over a pillow, wayyyyyy too cute! And with that he is moving to the "bigger" class at creche on Monday, seeing that he is basically now mobile, he can hurt the smaller babies as he can manouvre himself towards them.(They stay in the "baby" class till they can either crawl or then till about 9/10 months, then they move up one level where they stay till about 16 months and then they move again). Mommy is very sad though, don't know why, just got used to his class and the staff and the routine, and now he is moving. Oh well, it something that MUST happen I suppose...

Other than that he is sleeping like an angel again, thank Heavens, still somewhat coughy and slimey, but nothing compared to 6 weeks back! This I can live with...

No comments:

Post a Comment