Monday, June 21, 2010

Mmmmm, what am I thinking?

So this "thing" has been bothering me for close to maybe 2 years now, been NAGGING in the back of my mind and it get's stronger by the day...

Have only shared the info with one person (you know who you are) other than my mom and DH, whom still looks at me funny, I don't think he thinks I am serious. But I hope to get some advice from you (the one person), pretty please??

This is something that I SHOULD have done 9 years ago, right from the start, but it took me this long to realise THIS is where I want to be, THIS is what I want to do, THIS is ME!

So just, without knowing the details (yet), please think of me, this will entail a MAJOR change in my life (no, I am lying, everyone in my life, my entire household) this is HUGE (I think) but I know I want to atleast try...

4 comments:

  1. Good luck Monz!!! Whatever you are planning on doing - I am sure it will be a success. if this is what you want to do in life DO IT. I studied in the wrong direction and eventhough i now run a very good family business, my heart still follows that one dream. I know it will never happen for me, but i am dreaming. Dont know if it is similar, but DO IT MONZ! I wish i could!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marts, will keep you guys posted, until I know if it will work or not. VERY EXCITED, but going to be extreme! IT'S NEVER TOO LATE MARTS! THAT I realised myself now. 9 years down the road and I am finally (hopefully, if all works out) on the right track...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go with your gut Monz and leave the rest in HIS hands :)

    ReplyDelete