Thursday, May 5, 2011

I think I know...

I have to let it go, or maybe I already have.

Medicine is out the window, fly little bird, I set you free...

I have to be rational and not emotional about my choices in life and sometimes I think life happens to you instead of you happening to life, if that makes any sense? Sometimes you can choose, sometimes, life chooses for you...

I think life choose for me, I am set, I can't stop working, it's madness. I don't want to miss my children growing up, I want to be there for them more than anything else. The rest comes second.

I am happy where I am now, I am working towards a point in my career, not THE career of first choice, but something I CAN do. Something I am capable of finishing without to many hassles and uprooting everyone around me.

This is best...

And thus, I end the chapter in my life where I try to live in the "what could have been" I am living in "what is happening now"

No comments:

Post a Comment