Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Oh the drama...

So almost 3 years down the line and here I am with a new post about the happenings in my life.

Person X (and mini X), aged 43, going on 14 and soon to turn 16, and the childish rantings and behind the back venting sessions (that eventually reach my ears) and the fact that our entire relationship at this stage, it seems, are based on Facebook likes. (Please note, this is family...) So over it, grow a vagina or at least then upgrade the one you have, as it is clearly not tough enough... If you are insecure about something, sort yourself out please. I don't have time for this shit.



Still studying, fok, when will it end?? Year 6, maybe 2-3 left.

We moved into the Garsfontein house on 28 February 2011 and we LOVE the place. (I found out I was pregnant on the 4th of March, unpacking boxes and celebrating a 5 year anniversary between dust and boxes...)

Marilé (oh yes, she was born 09 November 2011) had another croup attack last night at around 2am, adrenaline did the trick, my heart breaks for that poor child and her battle to breath... Dear winter, please be good to us, so her tonsils can be chopped as soon as she turns 3...

Joshua turned 5 on the 23rd of this month, where the hell did the time go? He is such a darling little boy (but, also, 5 going on 15 some days) At least I have enough wine for that, tonight will be another one of those nights...

We have to enroll him in Primary school on 7 April (for Gr.R) I can't believe the time is here, emotions running high on this one... My baby boy...

8 year wedding anniversary just passed (4 March), what, 8??!!! Love my husband so much!!! We had a lovely Valentines/Anniversary weekend in Cape Town mid Feb, oh it was amazing!

Have to start working on university tasks pretty soon, so taking a lazy day and then it's back to work.

More rantings another day.


No comments:

Post a Comment