Wednesday, October 7, 2009

7 things...

Eve, gave me this Kreativ Blogger Award



Here are the rules:

1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award: THANK YOU Diva Eva!

2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog. Done

3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award. Done

4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.

* Up to yesterday I could still say I never stayed over in a hospital for an op (other than staying over with the birth, but to me that doesn't count) then everything changed in an instant
* I have though, never broken any bone in my body
* I play piano
* I am very artsy
* I can sew very nice if I may say so myself, clothes, curtains, bedding, whatever
* I went to a technical school, only girl in my class
* DH and I met at school and had a long distance relationship for 2 years before getting engaged, we have been ogether for 10 years this year. High school sweethearts.

5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.

Nominees and links:
*Irene
*Joleen
*Melanie
*Melanie (Lilly)
*Mandri
*Jahni
*Tammi

6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate. Done in previous nomination section

7-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated. Done

1 comment:

  1. Ek is so 'n slegte blogger dan kry ek nog 'n award! Thanks Monz! Ek het nie eers geweet van hierdie blog van jou nie!

    ReplyDelete