Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ticker

Today is one of those weird days where I miss my pregnancy ticker. How random and how weird is that? If I look at all the ladies with their little beans growing month-to-month on the ticker I so terribly miss mine. Maybe it's more the feelings associated with that period of time in my life that I miss. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE having Josh (don't think I don't love my child or something) I love him to bits and it's so much better to have him here in person than wondering and waiting... But I miss my ticker. I miss my pregnancy, I wish I could have both, right now, but just the feeling, if that makes sense. I LOVED it, I loved everything about it, every moment. I can't wait for the next one... Just not right now, I have gained some brain cells and some sense back since the pregnancy.

3 comments:

  1. Lol,someone that "gets" me. I feel the same. I am jealous of every pregnant women, but i dont want it to be me?! Weird hey!

    Miss it sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then you understand Marts, it's weird hey but I so wish it was me (in feeling)... Lucky I know I am not alone then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was pregnant too, but I am scared shitless. Not so much scared to loose a pregnancy, that I know I can handle but scared to have to wait and dream about a baby for another 9 months. It seems like forever and it seems too fragile.

    ReplyDelete