Sunday, July 18, 2010

I am hoping to increase my chances this way...

So, any change in enrolled subjects opened this week for the coming semester and end of year exams. You can change, add or drop modules for the last chance this year.

So now, instead of the original 8 registered subjects I had for the coming end of year exams, I have cancelled a total of 3, I now only have 5 left. (3 carried over from last year and 2 new ones) It's a 50/50 chance I am possibly taking here, but I have to do what I need to give myself the best possible chance.

Either I now increase my chances of passing all 5, instead of maybe passing 5 and failing the rest (as the agreement is that I need to pass ALL of them) OR I just cancelled subjects I will need to REDO next year (do I not get into Med-School and have to carry on with the QS degree) because either way, I won't stop studying. And I won't stop trying either...

5, only 5, I can do this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment