Thursday, July 1, 2010

So what will happen to Baby #2?

Well, we are not planning to put family life on hold (that is if I get selected for Med school, starting 2011) for the next 100 years. So that will have to happen inbetween all the full time studying, no working and long nights of hitting the books...

If I get in (please God), we are to start working on baby #2 round about Feb 2011 or so, hoping it works withing the first month (please God), so that baby will make his (hoping for her) appearance round about November (hoping for end of exams and the start of the holiday) so I atleast have some time (this time it will unfortunately not be a full 6 months) with her before it's back to the books and off to school for her. I already feel bad about the fact that it won't be the same as with Joshua, that I won't have THAT much time (maybe I will) but it's now or never.

All these little things to consider, makes this seem so unbelievably incredibly insane, but I will regret not taking my chance one day, I know I will. I already do...

So, still on Yas, stopping end October, will use other means of preventative method's till January or so and then start humping like clockwise... Oi, gonna be the talk of the class...

No comments:

Post a Comment