Saturday, September 12, 2009

A cyst, a surprise and some ants....

Okay, well, where to start. Haven't updated in a bit, much happening in the last week or so. Got sick on Saturday morning at 1am, vomited every 3 hours thereafter, was so weak I could hardly hold Josh, luckily hubby was at a men's retreat and I spent the weekend at my folks, so mommy dearest was on call whenever me or Josh needed her... Love you mom!

The pain I talked about last time, well, it turned out to be a cyst, a 5cm cyst on my right ovary. This was the first time ever I had one, so I didn't know that could possibly be what it was, but now I know, no mistaking that pain... Went to the gynae on Monday morning and there it was, all round and fat and filled with fluid.... Mmmmmmm, gave me some pain killers from heaven and whilst at it some medication to keep my milk supply up (haven't felt engorgement in such a long time, forgot what that feels like, until 2 days into drinking the pills, yohzar, hit me hard... But atleast I know the milk is flowing again...) The pain is gone, and had a random scan this morning at my gramps practice, looks like it shrunk a lot, so as the gynae said, sometimes they come fast and they go fast, this seems to be the case. Hallelujah!

Monday morning hubby came home early, after I was locked inside the house, my house keys was in the car and I couldn't get there, so Josh didn't go to school, I couldn't go anywhere and I was a bit frustrated. He came home anyways, told me he never went to work, only went to gym, fetched the trailor thereafter, he is on leave and we are going on holiday for the week, WoW!!!... I didn't know where until we reached the place, I just had to pack quickly and then we had to go (after the gynae appointment that is) Turned out, we went to Crystal Springs Mountain Lodge near Pilgrim's Rest. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PLACE! So peaceful, so relaxing, just what we needed. The 3 of us, our first little holiday... We spend the days lying around, I went to the sauna, hubby went to the gym. We checked out God's window (more like God's mist) "3 rondawels" and had nice lunches all over the show. A week is too short, I must admit, but it was heaven to get away and just relax. Love you hubby!

Then the frustration hit again upon returning home after 5 days and seeing the ants moved in all over the show again. (I haven't loaded the photos from the camera on the PC yet, but I will show the pics - I actually took pics - tomorrow or so, so you can see I am not just making it up, it is really bad!)

In a nutshell, that is it, the last few days' update, quick and painless. Missed my OPM girls, missed all the blogs, loads of catching up to do...

PS. Sucker bit me again, I am now subscribed to the BEST FOOD FAST magazines that comes fortnightly, but we made some yummy Thai Chicken Curry this afternoon and it was YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment