Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's done.

My baby is at school, I cried, he smiled, daddy hugged... But now we are all good. Went for some (I think much deserved) alone time - just had breakfast, but it was good.

Josh was all smiley and didn't mind going to the ladies, they are all so sweet though. I know he will be super happy there. The lady just phoned and said he is doing wonderful, he has been playing the entire morning and now went for a nap after his bottle. So he is not fussy or grumpy or anything...

That's better, than having a crying baby, cause I don't think I would have been able to turn away had he been crying.

I was perfectly fine up to the moment I had to say goodbye and turn my back and leave, I wondered when the emotions would hit and then it hit. Cry baby... But now, I am good, actually enjoying a little time at home (although I had been sniffling through his things and gathering some more "homey" toys and such to take with when I pick him up, that he can leave there) it is all good.

Tomorrow I know it will be easier... And by the time I go back to work that will be the only thing that sucks donkey balls, as this will be water under the bridge already...
I also got info on enrolling him in swim school starting 5 Oct, when he will be just over 6 months and the next term for swimming starts, mommy must be in the pool too, this is going to be fun!

(Family pic before leaving this morning, note the 34DD's in that push-up bra... love it... lol)

1 comment:

  1. SEXY MAMMA!! Damn, 'those' look <**H.O.T.**> girl!!! ;)

    I am glad it went OK. I was crying all teh time on the first day and the second was all ok. I wasnt even sad! Yu will see, it will only get easier!

    I am glad you had some "me" time today. Hope you made the most of it!

    Take care and ENJOY him tonight!!

    ReplyDelete