Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Last day...

Last day of walking bare foot, of making the bed only at 3pm, of sitting and watching TV in my pj's till late, of sleeping when I feel the urge, of wearing minimal or even no make-up, of not even brushing my hair, just tying it up, of lying in the bath for an hour, washing the dishes just before hubby comes home, sitting and chilling and doing as little as possible. The last day...

Tomorrow it's back to work, although I feel I am ready, I am going to miss this lazy assed side of myself, but I know it's time to face the world again and to pretty myself up and going back. It's time...

Monday we start swimming classes for Joshua, so I am off to the shops to go and find a respectable bathing suit for myself (no bikini of mine will fit these DD's anymore and no stretchmark will want to show themselves anyway) some swimmers nappies to avoid any spills and a bathing suit for Josh, how cute it that tooshy going to look in the water???

Daddy will do the Saturday classes and I will do the Monday classes, can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoyed your last day, and good luck for tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete