Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Stressed...

Sooooooooooo. What was I thinking? Well, I wasn't, maybe... I am enrolled for a 5 year degree, this is currently my first year, I knew it would be tough, it has been somewhat this far, with Josh, having to finish tasks throughout the year and so forth, workshops in Midrand (of which I attended one) and then exams.... OH EXAMS, that is what I dread at the moment. I am starting to write next week wednesday, now I am not so much worried about Engineering, Architecture, Building Economics or Property Development, what gets me is this: Calculus, Physics (WTF!) and my one and only actual practical subject (descriptive quantifying) this one only because it is a hell of a lot of work, not so difficult, but just heaps and heaps to study through... And to top it, it's like the MAIN subject of them all, this is the jist of the entire course, fail this and you basically fail the year...

I have the munchies, like you can't believe (hubby pointed out that it is the stress) something which I never thought I've had, but seems it bites you in the butt when you least expect it. And also I think AF (a weird AF by the way, not so much on 28 days) is contributing to it. I haven't touched a book yet, I have all the perfect intentions of doing so immediately... And then I think of writing on my blog or playing with Josh, or at the same time that my exams are underway enrol and pay for a Moms & Babes course, starting a day before my first exam. STUPID! Now I HAVE to go, 2 hours every tuesday. I am looking forward to it, don't get me wrong, but maybe I just needed some sense when I booked...

Well, let's get this show on the road, knowledge won't come crawling into my head by accident I suppose. I have always been one for last-minute-adrenaline-rush-studying, I just think this time I am pushing my own limits...

1 comment:

  1. Sterkte, Pop, ek suffer saam met jou!! Darem nog net 2 eksamens vir my dan is ek klaar met my graad (mits ek natuurlik altwee deurkom, waarvoor ek ook nog nie 'n boek oopgemaak het nie...).

    ReplyDelete