Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Muffin pan blues

Don't bake muffins without a muffin pan, what were you thinking woman??? (Me)

I ordered some muffin mixes and a pan, but pick n pay dropped off my groceries, yes I got lazy, and the muffin pan was out of stock, which I think is bull, I think the "shopper" didn't find it and marked it as out of stock... Cause seriously they are always there... Anyway, got my mixes and got my muffin case cups. Tried it with what I had, ended up with one BIG muffan!!! Interesting...

7 comments:

  1. LOL Monz!!!!! You made my day!! I tried baking muffins with the muffin pan a few weeks ago, and I couldnt get the damn things out of the pan!!! So, they broke and I got peeved and threw them away!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL!! come next Wednesday, I am going to look past the cutie pie avatar and put you in the naughty corner... hiehie!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee hee Lilly!!!! Evie, I think we should put the muffins in a case cup and cup and all into the pan...

    But they still taste good, they just look like crap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monz, actually, I think I am just going to get my muffins at Mugg & Bean!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM!!!!!!!!!!!! The/IT looks devine!!!

    Lol EVE, I think tese are BIGGER than Mugg and Beans!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to take a plate of sweet things to our final antenatal class. I decided to make chocolate muffins, and did EXACTLY what you did! It looked just like yours. Guess what I did? Slathered them in icing and sneaked them onto the table so no-one would know I made them! No-one touched them, obviously...

    ReplyDelete
  7. And Mugg and Bean's size has NOTHING to do with it Evie?? (LOL), Marts, probably bigger, ha ha ha!!!!

    Oh Jahni, I would have munched them, seriously, but that IS funny! Lol... So we learn...

    ReplyDelete