Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sick....

Going to the doc at 14:15, have a terrible headache, ears are buzzing, head wants to explode from all the buzzing, sore throat, runny and stuffy nose, glands are swollen in my neck and to top it all I think I have a bladder infection or something of the sort.

Pity party please!

Have been drink med-lemon for 4 days, doesn't work, and pumping vit.C...

Have 5 tasks to finish before, LATEST friday as at this stage it doesn't seem that I will attend the workshop on Thursday and Friday in Midrand for my studies, although it's okay, didn't attend the previous one either, then Josh was sick, and they didn't say anything, so.... We we we

Hope to feel better soon...

2 comments:

  1. Oh Monzelle, so sorry to hear you feeling under the weather.
    Only thing that will help is some Antibiotics dolla!
    Hope you feel better soon....

    *hugs*
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you feel better real soon

    ReplyDelete